Brought home a couple of 1300's last night...

cyclefarm

Registered
KZ1300 that is! May make a "naked café street fighter" or whatever you call it out of one.

010.jpg

001.jpg

Man, I would be tempted to restore the first one back to its original state. And the second bike...Wow. That didn't end well.

Have fun with the project! :thumbsup:

We have a group of riders here in ABQ who ride 6 cylinder bikes as a little club. There are 4 or five CBXs and a KZ1300 and some other italian bike which I can't remember the name of, all restored to pristine condition. They are beautiful rides. The CBXs look awesome with that big old wide engine hanging out front.

Yeah, wouldn't mind a CBX too. Not many 6 cylinder bikes around here (couple of the new BMW's running around). That Italian bike is probably a Benelli Sei, probably 750cc. Engine looks just like an old Honda CB500 w/2 extra cylinders. Never seen one in person.

I'm kind of anxious to find a louder exhaust for my KZ- wonder what they sound like at 8000 rpms? Gotta get them running first...

Here's a pic that I really like:

kz1300b.jpg

Yeah, wouldn't mind a CBX too. Not many 6 cylinder bikes around here (couple of the new BMW's running around). That Italian bike is probably a Benelli Sei, probably 750cc. Engine looks just like an old Honda CB500 w/2 extra cylinders. Never seen one in person.

I'm kind of anxious to find a louder exhaust for my KZ- wonder what they sound like at 8000 rpms? Gotta get them running first...

Here's a pic that I really like:

I think you're right about the Benelli. It has a really cool exhaust with 3 stacked pipes on each side.

Back