Brother in law home from deployment

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
When I got married this guy was just a little fella and now he's close to retirement 25 yrs from the Marines. He has never been my brother in law but my little brother as I was dating his sister since he was 11. He has been on deployment for quite some time and he's back and being re-assigned... Glad he's home with the family...

home.jpg

Always a good feeling to get home to family and safety....25yrs is nothing to sneeze at-well done him.:D

Welcome Home ! Great to see him back and Spending time with the family. How long does he have until re-deployment Cap?

He is being re-assigned to let's say somewhere on land this time... He has been on a ship with F35's for some time now but he is back with his family.. he has been in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yuma, Ships all over, you name it...

back in the states for awhile

He is being re-assigned to let's say somewhere on land this time... He has been on a ship with F35's for some time now but he is back with his family.. he has been in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yuma, Ships all over, you name it...

back in the states for awhile
I bet he could keep someone up all night with all the stories he must have after being in so many tough places. Glad to see him reunited with his family. Really appreciate his sacrifice.

Back