Brother got a new bike today

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
2011 Ninja 250 'Special Edition' Kawi Green. He saved up $3k the rest came from BoB (Bank of Blanca).
For the price it's the best new bike he could get. He didn't want to look at used bikes nor can he finance a vowel so that was the one. Only thing he really wants to do is drop a few teeth on the rear so he can pick up a bit more hgwy speed without being so high in the revs. Compared to the cbr250 that was also there this bike appears much bigger. The cbr looked like a 125.

fbef32ba.jpg

thats a sweet bike, wish I could buy one. What is the interest rate at Bank of Blanca? :laugh:

Yes it is a nice bike. He had a 2007 and this one is a ton nicer looking.
The green is much better than the white he was considering too.
TwoTone zero percent indefinite term minimum or no monthly payments :)

I always loved the 250's and I still want one of the new ones to fart around on.... maybe one day. I really want to see how much one of the euro spec fuel injected versions cost here, gonna have to find a Kawi dealership somewhere.

If we could get it with fuel injection, I would have one just to beat the hell out. I would probably take the fairings off though and make it something hideous to look at, but fun to burn up the asphalt with.

The new 250 looks so much better than the old ones. The first time I seen one I though it was a bigger:thumbsup:

I bet he is very excited at getting his new bike.
Your a good guy Blanca for helping him out.

That's a nice bike. You're a good brother for helping him out. Now let's talk about the rest of your org family. I could use some corbin seats....with passenger back rest please.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back