Brooks Street meg system on 08 busa

mynewride

Registered
here are some pics for you to drool over.

IMG_4583.jpg

IMG_4584.jpg

IMG_4585.jpg

IMG_4586.jpg

IMG_4587.jpg

View attachment 1510577

View attachment 1510578

IMG

i kinda felt the same way about the collectors. wander what other manufacturers welds look like? this system did fit like a glove and had no clearance issues. these are the same headers they use on all their exhaust systems except the sidewinder of course.

hey man great pics :thumbsup:. was thinking of getting this exhaust. how do you like it performance and sound wise? also how long did it take you to do the install from start to finish? did you have to remove anything major to install it?

-Shadi

i have got these pipes and they sound awesome and the bike made so much more power best exhaust ever had

Where did he go? I she still taking a break? J/K.
Did yo have to remove the radiator on 08 to install that Brocks full system?

I ordered a set of the black ceramic coated AH by Brocks, I am waiting for them to come in, i am so stoked and can not wait. Looks good, gotta get the aftermath pics though!!!:rulez:

hey man great pics :thumbsup:. was thinking of getting this exhaust. how do you like it performance and sound wise? also how long did it take you to do the install from start to finish? did you have to remove anything major to install it?

-Shadi

sound is freakin awesome:cheerleader::cheerleader: however it is on the loud side. it performs great. i should be able to get deep into the nines with brocks drag kit which includes a lowering kit.

the install was a snap. ill do a full write up with more detailed pics soon. install time was about 2.5 hrs start to finish.

Brock's always has top notch products. I'm yet to hear anyone being dissapointed in the system/setup.

I like the brock enough to put it on my 08 as well. i want the short g3 can with the show glow polish. will look sweet with some chrome

Back