Bronc's back from NC/ VA/ SC/ GA

Met up with my good friend Eric, and we headed up the Blue Ridge for a 400 mile trip. He is a future Busa owner, thought he was going to trade the Hardley when we stopped off to see Vman on our way home to Maggie. He was eyeing a red & black. Actually the Springer ran perfect, just had to take some of the tighter corners slow. It's one low-slung SOB. Yes, he was cold, I had to loan him gear.

Vacation_05_060.jpg

Wrapped it up with an overnighter in Savanna on the way back to Florida. I'd like to say it's good to be home, but I already miss the mountains. It was a fantastic trip.

Vacation_05_073.jpg

Great Pix and...WAY TO GO JEN!!!
biggrin.gif

I have a love/hate thing with the mountains as well bronc...I LOVE going there but HATE coming back home.

I actually find it...depressing.
sad.gif

Then again?....Nov., Dec., Jan., and Feb. can get pretty frosty up there...also...work is scarce and it's a long way to the beach.
laugh.gif

Looks like ya'll had a great trip...welcome home and thanks for sharing the pix.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Scott it was great to see you at the shop last week. I wanted to grab a bike and go with ya. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon!

Wow!! I need a week up there.  Looks like you guys had a blast.  Curves and mountains, what a concept
biggrin.gif
Yup, kinda sux to be back to the staight & flat stuff. Humidity also. Had to chuckle at the locals complaining about high temps in the 80's and 70% humidity in July. I walked out the door this morning at 4:45 am and was facing 86 degrees with probably 90% humidity.

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121732404 -->

Back