Broken Menu bar links...

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok I gave up trying to get the menu bar links to work without having to "page" the ear thing every time..

open a new page with FireFox and the menu links do not work until you use the page ear in the top right corner.. after it folds down one time, the links work until the next page... REAALLLY ANNOYING!

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/722 with fire fox will fix it... I am curious why some systems are not having the problem..

one issue with the stop script is that to use the HTML editor while posting, you have to temporarily allow all or you do not get paragraph breaks.. just one big paragraph.. when done, remove temporary permissions..

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) w/ latest flash and Java versions...

Last edited:
New Posts sometimes does not work until I force the ear down once. But no biggie, all the others seem to work for me.

New Posts sometimes does not work until I force the ear down once. But no biggie, all the others seem to work for me.

From Calender all the way to the right do not work on mine.. New Posts falls in that range, might try a link on either side when "new posts" is not working

Ok I gave up trying to get the menu bar links to work without having to "page" the ear thing every time..

open a new page with FireFox and the menu links do not work until you use the page ear in the top right corner.. after it folds down one time, the links work until the next page... REAALLLY ANNOYING!

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/722 with fire fox will fix it... I am curious why some systems are not having the problem..

one issue with the stop script is that to use the HTML editor while posting, you have to temporarily allow all or you do not get paragraph breaks.. just one big paragraph.. when done, remove temporary permissions..

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) w/ latest flash and Java versions...

I just used a piece of tape to hold down the page in the upper right corner. It worked great.:thumbsup:

I downloaded that Script thing and it pops up on every page. How do I uninstall it from FireFox?

Last edited:
I downloaded that Script thing and it pops up on every page. I hate it! How do I uninstall it from FireFox?
go to options and tell it to quit notifying you of every blocked script.. It takes a moment to set it up is all.

otherwise.. go to Tools/Add-ons/ and uninstall it

hmmm I have tried this on this machine and it seems if you deny "spy guys" ooops Google analytics with NoScript.. the issue goes away on this computer..

not sure that would have to do with the script problem but can someone else try this?

(QUOTE Mr Bogus) open a new page with FireFox and the menu links do not work until you use the page ear in the top right corner.. after it folds down one time, the links work until the next page... REAALLLY ANNOYING! (QUOTE)

+10000 A BAD MOD FOR SHORE!!

(QUOTE Mr Bogus) open a new page with FireFox and the menu links do not work until you use the page ear in the top right corner.. after it folds down one time, the links work until the next page... REAALLLY ANNOYING! (QUOTE)

+10000 A BAD MOD FOR SHORE!!
but does wonders for page views... :rofl: not sure my last fix is working every time btw...

Back