Broken drive/output shaft...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Broke the drive/output shaft on my bike...Any suggestions on an upgrade to a stronger shaft???If I go with a stronger shaft do I need to do anything else to the trans??? (tear drops)...
evil.gif

I had a few issues that I was trying to work out with the bike and ended up snapping the shaft...Man it just sheared right off...Of course broke the cover but nothing else...I was blessed that the chain didn't catch just rolled to a stop...The bolt ons I have on are flexing and the increased torque were not a good match...
evil.gif

the stock shaft will hold quite a bit of HP
I think you need to check to see whyit broke tight or loose chain misalignment. you could go with the billet shaft but it is $$$$

the stock shaft will hold quite a bit of HP
I think you need to check to see whyit broke tight or loose chain misalignment. you could go with the billet shaft but it is $$$$
The shop in Tupelo really freaked me over...Will the heavy duty shaft cause problems with the rest of the tranny???
evil.gif

wish I could help, Stunnah. Only thing I could recommend is to PM NE or Doc...or maybe even New Speed King. They seem to be the turbo junkies here.

Back