Broken Busa

Bearusa

Registered
Couple weeks ago somebody turned left in front of me, I smashed into them and nearly totaled my 2012 black beauty. Although I was busted up and couldn't walk, what hurt the worst was seeing my bike still laying down on the side of the road as I'm being driven away in the ambulance. Three dollars more to fix it and it would be as gone as the 0% financing I got from Suzuki when I bought it. Thank goodness, and the dealers' creative use of aftermarket parts, for small miracles. A bit of rehab and I'm walking fine now but more importantly, I'll be riding again soon if the weather holds up.

sorry to hear about the get-off but glad to hear you're back on your feet and the bike will be back on two soon :beerchug:

Glad you here, they will have more 0% financing, but there is 0% for getting another life..

I do appreciate the kind thoughts. On an upward note, in order to trim the cost of repairs, the service manager suggested we go with Yoshimura slip-ons. It seems they're a good deal cheaper than the OEMs. I'll just have to suffer through with a weight loss and possible power gain. The things we do to ride.

glad ur ok bro. Bikes can be fixed/replaced not ur life. On the bright side you have a ton of free time now to fix it and get back riding by next season.

Next season Hell, as soon as they're through with it in a week or so I'll be right back on the beast. It not too cold to ride here in Indy, yet.

Back