Brokeback chickens?

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
Yeah, I know I've posted this before. Suffer it again anyway!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

-------------------------

An old farmer decided it was time to get a new rooster for his hens. The current rooster was getting old and could barely do his job anymore. The farmer figured getting a new rooster would surely improve egg production. So he bought a young cock from the local rooster emporium, and turned him loose in the barnyard.

Well, the old rooster saw the young one strutting around, and he got a little worried. "So, they're trying to replace me," thought the old rooster. "I've got to do something about this."

He walked up to the new bird and said, "So you're the new stud in town? I bet you really think you're hot stuff, don't you? Well, I'm not ready for the chopping block yet. I'll bet I'm still the better bird. And to prove it, I challenge you to a race around that hen house over there. We'll run around it three times and whoever finishes first gets to have all the hens for himself."

Well, the young rooster was a proud sort, and he definitely thought he was more than a match for the old guy. "You're on," said the young rooster. "And since I know I'm so great, I'll even give you a head start of half a lap. I'll still win easy," said the young rooster.

So the race began and all the hens started cheering the roosters on. After the first lap, the old rooster still maintained his lead. After the second lap, the old guy's lead had slipped substantially and he was just barely in front of the young rooster. Just as the young rooster was about to catch up with the old rooster, BANG! The young rooster dropped dead in his tracks.

Back on the porch of the house was the farmer with a shotgun. As he stood there slowly shaking his head, he muttered to himself... That's the third gay rooster I've bought this month."

Moral? Aged wisdom beats youthful exhuberance.

Hahahahahahahaha, i enjoyed that one, actually laughed out loud, it was weird to do that in my empty apartment...

-WHEELMAN

Back