Broke more stuff off today....

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
I got my undertail rigged up to ride today and went to pick up my friend. We rode a bit and got rained on. We out the bike away till the evening when the weather cleared up. We were doin about 80mph through a bend in the interstate, nice smooth bend over a bridge. Everything was goin well ill I heere a scrap, I slowed down and stood it up. Got the the truck stop and investigated, turns out, I rubbed the fairing and tire an exhaust spring off. If anyone has a Yosh exhaust spring laying around, I'm interested. :thumbsup:
Guess I'm still to low for 2 up :lol:
Ps- the undertail didn't break anymore.

Droid via Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1307256228824.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1307256264283.jpg

No wonder , I didn't realize you are stretched . You have to adjust your shock I have a motorhead undertail which is up higher underneath for lowering and haven't had any problems. I am going to get a stretched tail from airtech so I don't throw rubber all over me when I do burnouts :laugh:. They have them with the hump removed so you can put the sweat on for a passenger.

Thanks frisbee, ill look into those too, still undecided on which direction I want to go. 18 inch rim too..

Daniel- yes, very much so. :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

That sux! On a side note, was your "friend" a frog too? I've never seen anyone with that strange of a bend in their leg above their ankle. Did you find yourself a hottie contortionist? :laugh:

Back