Brocks's zx14 runs 200 at Maxton mile

1300hemibusa

Registered
Brock's ZX14 diary bike runs 200.92 mph at the Maxton mile with Chad Millholland riding. Chad weighs 50 pounds less than Brock. Brock jumped on and ran 198.106 mph. Remember, Brock's engine is stock with only Brock's bolt on accessories. WOW!! This is damn good performance in a measured mile. Congrtulations to Brock on his accomplishment!!! Brock will post up when he gets back home. Brock uses a speedohealer set at -90% to bypass the limiter.

(mrninja9 @ Sep. 25 2006,06:47) WELL   IF I HAD THAT KIND OF MONEY  TO  USE ALL THERE BOLTONS FOR FREE  I  COULD PROBABY DO IT TOO
That kind of money? A strap, lowering links,Brocks pipe, yellow box and a P/C is a lot of money? I bet you spent more on your bike than that ...
ices_rofl.gif

Where is NJ, I need his "this thread is useless with out pics" post.

I read a write up on wind tunnel tests and they said with the right Aerodynamics and just under 200 hp 200mph is achievable

(1300hemibusa @ Sep. 25 2006,02:57)
(mrninja9 @ Sep. 25 2006,06:47) WELL   IF I HAD THAT KIND OF MONEY  TO  USE ALL THERE BOLTONS FOR FREE  I  COULD PROBABY DO IT TOO
That kind of money?   A strap, lowering links,Brocks pipe, yellow box and a P/C  is a lot of money? I bet you spent more on your bike than that ...
ices_rofl.gif
You are being a clown. You know exactly what he means as far as R&D to ensure the best parts and a dyno to tune his own stuff...etc...

Regardless of what you're riding, that's a fantastic run. Congrats to him! And, yep, it would be nice to see a pic of the bike
cool.gif

(05 Busa LE @ Sep. 27 2006,02:15) Regardless of what you're riding, that's a fantastic run. Congrats to him! And, yep, it would be nice to see a pic of the bike  
cool.gif
Very true. 200mph is a big milestone for many people.

Wonder how the South Florida crew did - or did the 9/10 guys even show up...
ices_rofl.gif

bowdown.gif
super.gif
smile.gif
Is it just me? it appears as though he's trying to cover up the grills with his leather jacket. Seriously, good job on the 200 with bolt ons.

For those of you doubting the add on's,

I was one of the inspectors that weekend and watched that bike being teched in myself and can tell you unequivically that the add on's listed was all he had. Nothing more, nothing less.

I was very impressed with the runs he made and the ZX14 proved itself worthy of being a stock motored 200mph bike.

Guy

(gnd111 @ Sep. 28 2006,07:23)
(05 Busa LE @ Sep. 27 2006,02:15) Regardless of what you're riding, that's a fantastic run. Congrats to him! And, yep, it would be nice to see a pic of the bike  
cool.gif
Very true.  200mph is a big milestone for many people.

Wonder how the South Florida crew did - or did the 9/10 guys even show up...
ices_rofl.gif
LoL i'm betting PH12 don't go ...lol...
ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Back