Brock's Ultra Clutch Mod and Clutch Cushion Installed.

Bird Hunter

Donating Member
Registered
Well, the install is done, and man alive that is by far the best mod I have ever done for my bike !!!... You cannot believe how smooth and consistent your clutch will be after this mod ! I took her out and made some good hard launches with her, and it is freaking amazing at how good it feels now !!... No more hard chattering or clutch hammering during launches !!!:thumbsup:

Thanks to Draco and the others who responded to my initial thread when I was asking for advice on the install !! :bowdown::beerchug:

Well, the install is done, and man alive that is by far the best mod I have ever done for my bike !!!... You cannot believe how smooth and consistent your clutch will be after this mod ! I took her out and made some good hard launches with her, and it is freaking amazing at how good it feels now !!... No more hard chattering or clutch hammering during launches !!!:thumbsup:

Thanks to Draco and the others who responded to my initial thread when I was asking for advice on the install !! :bowdown::beerchug:

Happy you like it :beerchug::beerchug::thumbsup:

Hi:

Just wanted to know if this mod is worth while if you don't drag race at the track?
I right street for the most part, fairly aggressively, but no real racing, and was wondering if this would still be something I should consider for my bike. Any advice or input would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi:

Just wanted to know if this mod is worth while if you don't drag race at the track?
I right street for the most part, fairly aggressively, but no real racing, and was wondering if this would still be something I should consider for my bike. Any advice or input would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I don't drag race - just use mine for the street.
It took out all of the slack and slap from my drivetrain, a lot tighter now.
Also it will lock up the real wheel if you downshift improperly, but that is the Suzuki clutch that I have learned to love for 30 years. JMO

Thanks guys !!

Yeah it definitely takes all the slack out and makes the drivetrain feel very solid..!!:thumbsup::cheerleader::cheerleader::beerchug:

Back