Brock's StreetSmart System

Danfaster

Registered
I am looking to get a 4 into 1 system. It seems Brock has the best support for maps and true life hp at the track. Is there any special deals for members or even a good used system . Brocks has the basic streetmart system for $750 , if there is any left.
I had a run in with a ZX12 at the street night when I went to the track for a few passes...he was stretched, full exhaust and a shinko tire. 9.70's--10.0's. I wasn't lowered(adjustable) just thought of a few casual runs..10.24---10.38..track conditions..slippery on one side. My 60' sucked  1.80's
It's go get'm time.Fill up the nitrous and full exhaust.
I will also have a set of Yosh Slip ons for sale when I get new.

You might want to think about the AH if you are going to drag race.. He has a drag map for it as well...
cool.gif
thumb_up.gif

There was a member here that had one for sale but I can't remember who it was. Look in the "For Sale" thread..
beerchug.gif

dunno.gif

What's the AH ...Alien Head?
BTW ??

Sorry guys, not so familiar with some of the shorthand ?
Would just like a not to loud performance exhaust...I can always get ear plugs I guess?

The Brock Gen III is a nice system. Pretty light,quiet and makes good power on or off the bottle.
I tried the meg conversion,it was sooooo loud i sold it.

I can get you the Gen 3 ss system lmk,and you will get all support as if buying from Brock plus some...

I just ordered the Brock Gen III Streetsmart exhaust from GoldenChild, smokin deal , great service !Can't wait to get it,install it , then set the bike up , maybe I'll meet my buddy Brad on his stretched ZX12, back at the track that is. I'll post results and even some pics.........I'm so impatient !

I just ordered some more stuff from Goldenchild today. He is my first call whenever I need Busa parts, hands down he's the best.

Thanks Fellas,the business in this tough economy is appreciated and I will always try to give you best service prior to and after the sale..Thanks Again....
bowdown.gif

Back