Brocks Streetsmart system

gap4652

Registered
Just wondering if anyone is running the Brock short streetsmart system 3rd gen on their 08 busa and how it did performance and sound wise ( if anyone has a soundclip that would be great) also how much difference there is performance and sound wise compared to the alien head and the Yosh r-77 full systems. I have narrowed it down to one of these 3 I like the performance of the alien head but the looks of the longer mufflers of the other 2. Thanks, gap4652

I can't believe out of all the people on this site that no one can give me any input on these systems? sure could use some help as suzuki and hayabusa are both new to me. Have always rode kawi's. Decided to upgrade.

Remember that it's Mother's Day and a lot of folks probably aren't posting. Did you do a search for them or check the 2008 forum?

I'd go with the (1st)Alien Head, (2nd)Street-Meg, and then Yosh last. All sound great but the Brock systems are a little more performance oriented IMO and will make more power. I always recommend a PCIII or some form of tuning device but some people think you don't need it. I have seen testing and results showing otherwise...
winkold.gif

Ultimately it comes down to what you like and want...
beerchug.gif

As far as looks and sound that's really an opinion based on what you like. Brock's Alien head and Street Meg are both louder than the R-77. As far as performance, I would go with the Brock's. Either one will be awesome for power. Don't let the R-77 fool you either, it still makes decent power as well.

Yes, you will NEED a power commander if you want the most out of your bike.

Thanks for the input guys, I really like the look of the Brock street system 3rd gen over the alien head but how much difference in performance is there between the 2. Thanks, gap4652

Back