Brock's street smart map?

Rothman

"Professional Lurker"
Registered
Anyone happen to have the BDE street smart system MAP? I have an 04 with a PCIII USB. I just want to reload the map cause I'm not sure if the PO ever did it. Thanks

Go to Brocks or Dynojet :thumbsup:

Went to both, Brock's wants a $25 fee for data transfer and none of the dynojet maps are the exact one that came with the system (or at least ar not labled as such). That's why I figured I'd try here before I went ahead and spent the $25 on a membership I'll probably only ever use once.

Do you have any friends at the dealership ? Mine came loaded with the map from Brocks.

Stationed in Italy right now. I never took any of my bikes to a dealer before (I refuse to let any mechanics touch any of my vehicles, it's a personal thing) so no contacts in the states either. If nobody has it here I'll just spend the cash at Brock's but I'll at least let this post ride for a bit first.

When did they come out with the street smart ? I have a CD that came with my setup, but it's gonna be a little over three years old.

I'm not really sure on that... what year bike do you have it on? The maps should be the same 02-07 if I'm not mistaken.

Brock's site says that the GEN3 system came out 10 years ago. I'm not 100% on this but I think that the GEN3 and the street smart are one in the same.

I've got an '08, not sure what's on the disk. If you don't get any help shoot me a PM and I'll look at the CD. It's from dynojet, so if you couldn't find the map on their site it probably won't be on my CD.

Already registered but as it turns out, you only get access to that particular section (private) when you buy the system new (comes as part of the package). I'm going to check with admin to see if they can add me anyway.

Back