Brocks Map

Dennis Holland

Registered
I just find out a little how the mapping works, but i can't find the right map
i am searching one for a Brocks alienhead and a k&n filter with the airbox mod.

Thx Dennis

Maps are iffy. Every bike is different. Your best bet is to Flash the ECU and get a good tune

if you bought a brock pipe from a dealer of his then he will email you a map for your bike. his maps are very very good.

You can get a 'canned' map from the Dynojet website.

To other posters. He's in Holland so a dyno tuner or ecu flasher may not be so easy to find.

You can get a 'canned' map from the Dynojet website.

To other posters. He's in Holland so a dyno tuner or ecu flasher may not be so easy to find.

Ecu flashers are indeed hard to find, Dyno is no problem there everywhere. And on the dynojet website i found no Brocks alien map.

I am getting a lot of info about the flashing on the Internet, but its a little tricky i read somewhere, somebody nows a good learning site about flashing ?
Ive download a program from ecueditor.com.

the bike is 2007 by the way.

If you email brocks he will want proof you have his pipe on your bike. If ytou don't have a dealer receit < you bought the bike with the pipe already on it> he will accept a photo and a small fee and will send you the maps you need. Also, you will need to disable to O2 sensor block of the airbox pars system if that hasn't been done. Finally pc3usb maps are different then the five so don't waste your time with five maps as they won't work and the allen head and shorty meg have the same tunes from brocks

If you email brocks he will want proof you have his pipe on your bike. If ytou don't have a dealer receit < you bought the bike with the pipe already on it> he will accept a photo and a small fee and will send you the maps you need. Also, you will need to disable to O2 sensor block of the airbox pars system if that hasn't been done. Finally pc3usb maps are different then the five so don't waste your time with five maps as they won't work and the allen head and shorty meg have the same tunes from brocks
x2!!!!!

Back