Brock's Hindle exhaust worth it?

BlackHammer

Registered
What's up Org,

Found a Brock's Hindle Street Smart system for $200. Is it worth it? Pics show that it is in good condition considering how old it is. No dent's no scrapes.

I would probably end up running a shorty exhaust slip on instead of that big ol' muffler, I've gotten used to the shorty look.

What's y'all's thoughts? Definitely see a HP gain and a weight decrease so worth the $200?

Brocks has some excellent pipes , I got 2 of them , he is pretty successful , got to be doing something right .
The pipes he sold were not made by him, back then they were a re-stickered Hindle, for which he charged more than Hindle did. Then he claimed they were a different design, and made more power, which in back to back testing was shown to be false. His website required a subscription, and promised info not available elsewhere, that was also not true. His business model was based on hype, inflated prices and someone else's engineering. He basically fleeced people who believed his stories. Maybe it's changed, but I'll pass thanks.

Well , never knew any of that , I hope things have changed for sure , I think they have , I always get on well with the shop people and Brocks likes the L2 a lot . The fact remains he still has the pipes I like and chose , made in Japan , and others made in the States , I think , but there is a new Italian ss type Predator I believe , he now sells also . The Japanese CT titanium are the lightest for Hayabusa , and for the ZX14R , I had a real job in fact finding anyone who made a ti pipe for Hayabusa , most I know of are made in Japan . I wasn't even aware Muzzy made a ti Busa pipe when I did a thorough ( I thought ) search for ti pipes . A rare Gen 2 Akrapovic in ti was always what I wanted in the beginning for L2 .

if its straight from brock like alien head is the best but without the power commander with brock map its just a lighter bike..... his tunes are great.
I've got the PC3 but would need to find a MAP for it with the Street smart system. I'm sure I can do some digging. Or just pay the 25 to get it lol.

What's up Org,

Found a Brock's Hindle Street Smart system for $200. Is it worth it? Pics show that it is in good condition considering how old it is. No dent's no scrapes.

I would probably end up running a shorty exhaust slip on instead of that big ol' muffler, I've gotten used to the shorty look.

What's y'all's thoughts? Definitely see a HP gain and a weight decrease so worth the $200?
Let's see, it's light, adds power, in good shape and cheap...what's not to like?

Back