brocks exhaust

c100af74.jpg

I like mine as well, almost wish I had the 20" can though.

I've got the black AH on my '07. I love it. wife hasn't had to buy any shoes.....so don't know where that idea came from.

If you drag race with the AH you better get your right foot up quick. I've seen guys burn plastic zippers out of leathers and even get skin burns. It is from the heat of the exaust blowing on the foot/leg not from contact with the muffler.

If you drag race with the AH you better get your right foot up quick. I've seen guys burn plastic zippers out of leathers and even get skin burns. It is from the heat of the exaust blowing on the foot/leg not from contact with the muffler.

I am one of the ones that have been burned. Mine is from the small backfire from my airshifter though. I had to switch to my long boots to race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not black but I have never burned my shoes on my polished version. The clutch cover gets hotter than the muffler.

IMG_0043.jpg

got the alien head yesterday,goin to lees performance in charlotte tuesday to get dyno tuned.should i do the air box mod and the stacks ? how much hp will that give me

alienhead.jpg

got the alien head yesterday,goin to lees performance in charlotte tuesday to get dyno tuned.should i do the air box mod and the stacks ? how much hp will that give me

just follow Brock's instructions. There isnt really an airbox mod for the gen2 busas. It was necessary for the Gen 1's, but not for Gen 2's. Do the pair valve blockoff (or marble mod), and bypass O2 sensor. Thats about all you need.

It is my understanding that Brock does not recommend changing the stacks. I think he says that it just changes where the peak power is in the rev range, and doesnt really give you a gain in peak power...

Congrats on #'s! Looking to get the Short meg with removable baffle after i sell my full Yoshi.

Been searching for guidance and want to double check my thinking. The service manual identified the items in the picture as the pair valve. In order to perform the pair valve modification I need to block the rubber tube and the plastic tube that is part of the air box.

Please let me know if I am off track. BTW I am upgrading exhaust from stock to the Brocks StreetMeg, pictures :rulez: when she is back together.

Cheers

P.S. She is a 2005

Pair Valve.jpg

Last edited:
Back