brocks exhaust

Even the stock midpipes will burn shoes if you leave your foot resting on it. The Alienhead doesn't contact your foot unless you set your foot on top of it...which there's no reason to do.

The only problem has been with dragracers that drag their feet close to the bike. I've never had a problem with my my ShortMeg.

I can touch my short meg after a ride, no , not grab it and hold on to it, but I can def touch it. Can't speak for the AH, but it looks great in black and might give a little better clearance

If the AH is at all similar to the Short Meg u should definitely roll with that. Get the matte black and never look back!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

I have a 14" gen 3 on my 08 and love it. It's the same header design as the rest of the brocks pipes, but the muffler looks more traditional, the exit is behind you and the tone is more mellow. The alienhead is just too aggressive. I helped fit a long alienhead (fits like the street meg) in ceramic coating on a black 11 today. It looked good, but I don't like megaphone style mufflers.

Heard of anyone having clearence issues? I'm lowered 2". I can see if you trying to get crazy and knee drag the corners, but i am not planning on doing so.

Heard of anyone having clearence issues? I'm lowered 2". I can see if you trying to get crazy and knee drag the corners, but i am not planning on doing so.

If I sat on your bike I would have clearance issues. You posed the question, and I answered honestly. You like your sidewinder, it's on your ride. Enjoy

Love my Gen 3 shorty:thumbsup:

DSC00997.jpg

Back