Brocks exhaust install

Chemmy

Registered
So I am finally home and have been out on the bike three or four times now and all I can say is how awesome it is to be finally back on two wheels. I have also started to finally install my upgrades I bought from pashnit a year ago.
I am to the full system exhaust and power commander. My questions are this.
How long should it take me to complete?
After I install the exhaust and PC is it ride ready or is there something else needed.The instructions are a little vague.
also does anyone know the link to removing fairings so i can do this. I cant seem to find it on my phone.
Thanks in advance for any tips.

It is a 2008. I remember talking a lot about this a year ago and i could have sworn Tim was saying since it came loaded with the maps straight from brocks that it shouldnt need anything after install. I just cant remember.

It is a 2008. I remember talking a lot about this a year ago and i could have sworn Tim was saying since it came loaded with the maps straight from brocks that it shouldnt need anything after install. I just cant remember.
You'll prolly need to block off the pair system somehow. Easiest way on the gen1 was the marble mod....5 minute job.

Back