Brocks CT single full exhaust or ti-force single sumo full exhaust (titanium)

Never had a Ti-Force, but this is my second Brocks pipe. Had the streetsmart GEN3 on my 04 Busa and just installed the CT1 on my 09 last week. Both fit perfect, and customer support is awesome! I lost one of the springs on my first pipe when installing it, and Brocks sent me another no charge!

This CT1 is LIGHT, and went together like a dream. I think that if I had to do another, I could get it done in an hour, not counting bodywork

5f17aa4b2c147c8725d7087c0fdb1a9b.jpg

I like my CT Meg Brocks exhaust a lot . The construction , fit and finish is excellent as is the light weight . There is 2 choices for muffler , one is a quiet core , and both are basically physically the same except possibly marginal weight difference . The full noise variant is okay to burble around suburbs etc , and acceptable cruising on the freeway / open road , but any time you open the throttle the noise just increases , and fully on the gas it is loud . A couple of years ago it was ridden around the track , at NT Australia Hidden Valley Raceway , well it was noted as being very loud ... and very fast ... I have been caught slightly over the speed limit just suburban overtaking , the cop said the pipes note gave him plenty of notice . I can live with the noise , I think it sort of suits my hoonish Busa , but for the stablemate Busa I buy next , I will possibly choose some other titanium option . :thumbsup:
DSCF1283.JPG

I think that CT Meg is the best pipe out there,if I had to pick another over my Brocks Short Meg(and had the extra $)I'd go with the CT.:super:

Yeah, the CT meg has been the industry standard for almost a decade now. I hear there's a new Brock's called the Predator. No idea how it compares to the CT meg. Looks similar but better imo. IDK if they have it for the busa yet.

Back