Brock's alien head or Tsukigi cannon...?

Well I am trying to decide which pipe I want for my wifes white 09 Busa. I think the Brock's ceramic coated alien head would look awesome with the white bike. She wants a Tsukigi cannon like mine but coated. Any pics would be appreciated to help push her to the Brock's (something different) :whistle: Sponsors can PM me with prices :beerchug:

You better let her pick or you'll never hear the end of it... :laugh:

PC V w/ full custom tune. Although not really necessary ....it has the available add-on to tune upper injectors as well :agree:

Nice man,:thumbsup:

Thanks, I am gathering data and will be listening to a lot of bikes at the Bash, :whistle:

Part of me wants the V&H header with my M4's I have now though.

Nice man,:thumbsup:

Thanks, I am gathering data and will be listening to a lot of bikes at the Bash, :whistle:

Part of me wants the V&H header with my M4's I have now though.

I think that would be a nice way to go if you want to keep duals.

I'll let you ride my bike and you can tell me what you think of the set-up I have :oldcool:

I think that would be a nice way to go if you want to keep duals.

I'll let you ride my bike and you can tell me what you think of the set-up I have :oldcool:

YAHTZEE!!!

Oh sweetness indeed. That means you gotta follow me on my "slowwer" stock ecu'd bike...I do have a 47T rear cog though...

However I have a Tobin seat and Buell pegs so she might feel pretty good.:laugh:

Back on topic, if the AH could be all black without a silver tip inside of it I would have gotten it last year.

But after seeing the pics from HPC and the satin black I am in love with the Tsukigi.:bowdown:

Back on topic, if the AH could be all black without a silver tip inside of it I would have gotten it last year.

But after seeing the pics from HPC and the satin black I am in love with the Tsukigi.:bowdown:

it can be. pm blanca busa, or talk to brock.

on the previous page he has some pics of it

Last edited:
Spoke to Brock last yr, he said no. Because the muffler stuff/whatever has to be inserted and therefor the end is silver. I would have to drill the rivets on the "Brocks" plate and have it done again and then re-rivet it back on.

I didn't feel like drilling and taking apart a new pipe just for that so I went another route for the time being.

Spoke to Brock last yr, he said no. Because the muffler stuff/whatever has to be inserted and therefor the end is silver. I would have to drill the rivets on the "Brocks" plate and have it done again and then re-rivet it back on.

I didn't feel like drilling and taking apart a new pipe just for that so I went another route for the time being.

blanca just bought one from brock. called the stealth i believe.

i prob edited my last post before you looked at it but check out the pics he posted on pg1 of this thread. thats the can he bought from brock.

Yeah....this time last year it would have been a "no go" w/ Brocks for that. Now it can be done.....see post #6 in this thread. Blanca got the 1st one ever done by them fully blacked out.

GreenBean I was lucky enough to have endeared myself to Brock himself by bragging so much about his products here.
When I asked him same about all black he said no, then I asked again, he said no.
3rd or 4th time over a period of 6 mos I asked again.
He told me had spoken to Lee Hindle and they were 'working' on something for me.
Christmas came and went....:whistle:
Brock told me mine was gonna be a 'one off' not to be done again.
Just basically a test because he knew soon as I got it I was gonna brag and show it off.
He just wanted to gauge response is all.
I sent him mine he swapped me for the all black model.
The core and outside endcap are anodized black.
'Stealth' is something I came up with but certainly would not care if he came out with a Stealth line.
During process I asked about logo plate, all black or not. He said it was not possible.
Ssssssssssh inside secret....eyes only....
He sent me a regular logo plate and I used the same rustoleum I use on all other stuff.
Then I riveted it on. Rivet heads got sharpied....:laugh:
There you go the whole story...

Thank you Brock Davidson and Lee Hindle for I am still the only owner in the whole world of a factory black AH.... 1 in 7,000,000,000......:bowdown:

I do think I saw or got an email from him saying they were gonna be doing all black AH mufflers just not the logo plate. If you want it to be same as mine just ask them to leave it off , paint and install.

I think the Tsukigi sounds better than the AH because of the deep loud tone, but i think the AH will turn better numbers on the track. What is more important to you?

I own the Cannon and love the sound!

Maybe my pipe made more hp on the dyno, then a buddy that has a ah on his 08 busa.
I think the Tsukigi sounds better than the AH because of the deep loud tone, but i think the AH will turn better numbers on the track. What is more important to you?

I own the Cannon and love the sound!

Back