Brocks Alien Head Installed w/ pics, vid

jspin

Registered
finished installing brocks alien head on my '07 yesterday and thought i would share. i was torn between a few different exhaust floating around out there, but i'm happy with my purchase thus far. The install was about as difficult as any other full system in my opinion. this was my first time installing a system on a busa, so there are a few little things i would do next time, but nothing major.

first impression on the maiden voyage: its LOUD, real loud. i wouldn't suggest this exhaust to anyone that is concerned with noise even in the slightest. i'm having to teach myself to cruise around in a higher gear to keep the noise down, but if i can get away with it in california, so can anyone else.

performance wise, i can't really say since i haven't gotten REALLY ride it yet, but the track will tell. i'm currently in the middle of getting my license, but once i'm dont with that mess, i will report back. bone stock it ran 144, so we'll see.

DSC03531.jpg

DSC03530.jpg

DSC03529.jpg

DSC03535.jpg

DSC03536.jpg

DSC03537.jpg

here's a short video or start up, idle, and a quick rev. it's obviously a lot louder in person, but you get the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice lookin bike
ThumbsUp.gif
sounds real loud to me but no louder than a harley. I just put on a gen 3 on my bike,the only thing i didnt like was the header pipe by the oil cooler lines, i put header rap around the oil cooler line to keep from cookin the motor oil.

Awesome man, i have the same setup, color and all. Ill get some pics up along with a dyno vid. Did you do anything to your airbox or tune it yet?

yes i did the airbox mod that brock suggests, as well as his track map in the power comander. i'm going to the track tomorrow for some 1/8 mile testing, i'll be sure to post results.

Jspin,

I like the Alien Head Exhaust even better than my Brock's street megaphone. Not being a fan of polished or chromey parts, I had mine ceramic coated a satin black for $50.

Back