mymaster

Dr. Frankenstein
Donating Member
Registered
http://sports.yahoo.com/mma....pe=lgns

Competing in UFC, what do ya think

lesnarwiththetitle7tk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious...and we are getting the pay per view. Hope he's trained in all the arts or he'll definately get his butt kicked.

Lesnar will fight former UFC champion, Frank Mir.  Mir's specialty is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Mir's last couple fights have been less than impressive. Lesnar is quite the athlete with a solid background in collegiate wrestling. If Lesnar can avoid being submitted, he stand a chance to win.

This will be interesting, having seen Lesnar in the WWE I will wonder if the fight is fake (can't help it). I've actually met Frank Mir on a couple occasions he seemed like a pretty cool guy, but that was only for a few moments.

I dont know, Mir hasnt look very good lately. This may be a great 1st match for Lesner. People seem to forget he was great college wrestler (these matches are not staged either). He is not just a body builder. If this goes to the ground, Mir is in trouble.

It is funny no one has seen him fight knows of any other training he has done besides being a wrestler. Assume he is going to get a beat down.

Lesnar has a previous MMA win in the 1st round to test his ability. He is in peak physical condition and an awesome wrestler (um, remember Randy Couture?). Mir is awesome in submissions but is no way nearly as strong as Lesnar, its going to be an interesting fight. Especially since Mir hasn't fought well in a long time.

I'm going with Lesnar on this one. No way Dana White would invest in him or just one fight, they know the boy has some skills...we'll see.

i think if it goe`s to the ground lesnar will lose by submission, he`s big and strong just not enough experience imo. mir ainn`t a small boy either !!!

UFC81 will show us what we all want to see.. He has great wrestling skills and is undoubtedly stronger than the vast majority.. He will beat Frank Mir, everyone makes it look like Lesnar doesnt have any skill on the ground, he's a former champion amateur wrestler

Lesnar KO 1st round.

lesnar will win this fight he is not only a champion wrestler he is a 4 time division 1 national chapion wrestler. he has had 1 mma fight and from what i have read he has been training his a** off for the fight. frank mir has a history of gassing out early in the fight so if lesnar can defend the subs for the first part of the fight he will dominate mir after that. not going to get caught in a choke because you have to accually have a freakin neck for that. he is a suberb athelete and will dominate this fight IMO.

OK just got done reading about him. He is not a 4 time national champion. He has studied MMA for the last 4 years. The only reason he even went to WWE was because they offered him a ton of cash and nothing else was paying like that. I think he has a shot. He prepares himself for every endeavor I do not see him being the best ever but I think he will not be a one shot one match and out like a publicity stunt.

ok i got that wrong he is however a great wrestler "Lesnar finished his amateur career as a two-time NJCAA All-American, two-time NCAA All-American, two-time Big Ten Champion, and the 2000 NCAA heavyweight champion with a record of 106-5 overall in four years of college"

I only knew that because I picked up a muscle mag the other day and it had an article on him. It is pretty good for a guy that did not even get recruited out of high school.

Back