Brock Busa Build On Tonight's Episode Of Toymakerz On Velocity Tv

Who would win in a street race between a 300 tire/stretched Busa and a stock Ninja H2?

• Busa

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Ninja H2

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • The Police!

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No one - street racing is illegal and dangerous... DON'T DO IT

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Brock

Registered
I make a guest appearance, along with my good friend Robert Fisher of Roaring Toyz, on Velocity TV's new Series ToyMakerz tonight at 8 and 11 PM Eastern and 8PM Pacific.

I don't want to spoil the show, but there is also quite a bit of time dedicated to the Ninja H2 in addition to the primary Busa build. There was also a little shenanigans going on when we went for a ride afterward… not sure how much of that the Network will let them show?

Here is more info: Brock's Performance Joins ToyMakerz on Velocity TV Reality Show - Motorcycle.com News

And:

We had a blast making the show, hope you tune in and enjoy the fun!

Brock

Before I vote is the Busa big bore / built engine ? Thanks :) Something to watch on my road trip to California tomorrow .

Didn't like the end result.
Brock really called the color combo.....I dug how the ti pipe matched when it blued in. That was a sweet call.
Seem like some cool guys to hang out with.........And who wouldn't want friends like those...:goodboy:

Last edited:
Ya'll mean, Hindle developed, made it, and Brocks sold it with a map.

OMG ...

Did I just type that out loud?

Too bad Hindle is CANADIAN....

OMG ...

LOL

cheers
ken

I make a guest appearance, along with my good friend Robert Fisher of Roaring Toyz, on Velocity TV's new Series ToyMakerz tonight at 8 and 11 PM Eastern and 8PM Pacific.

I don't want to spoil the show, but there is also quite a bit of time dedicated to the Ninja H2 in addition to the primary Busa build. There was also a little shenanigans going on when we went for a ride afterward… not sure how much of that the Network will let them show?

Here is more info: Brock's Performance Joins ToyMakerz on Velocity TV Reality Show - Motorcycle.com News

And:

We had a blast making the show, hope you tune in and enjoy the fun!

Brock
Is it rea;;y a BUILD when they spend an hour bolting on after makket parts?
The first show was an infomercial for reverse 3 wheedlers. This show was the same for Brock and the swing arm guy.
Fun to watch. But do you REALLY think these giuy are his best Bude...???

Ya'll mean, Hindle developed, made it, and Brocks sold it with a map.

OMG ...

Too bad Hindle is CANADIAN....

OMG ...

LOL

cheers
ken

FYI: Ken, good our friends at Hindle have absolutely nothing to do with my beautiful/ patented TiWinder exhaust: Brocks Performance: TiWinder™ U.S. Patent Display Page

But thank you for your colorful input
Nope.:DNot a fan at all of those humongous rear tire bikes but Brock was cool.Whereabouts will you be in CA?

We are located in scenic Dayton,OH :)

Brock

Back