Britney Files for divorce

Did his career ever get off the ground?
beerchug.gif

..ahem..... PEOPLE NEEEEED TO COURT LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nuff said. THAT'S why no one stays married.

It takes TWO FREAKIN YEARS to really get to know someone. if you aren't willing to put in that time, expect dire consequences

(WWJD @ Nov. 08 2006,12:07) ..ahem.....    PEOPLE NEEEEED   TO   COURT  LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nuff said.  THAT'S why no one stays married.

It takes TWO FREAKIN YEARS to really get to know someone.  if you aren't willing to put in that time, expect dire consequences
Well, since you've been stalking Anna for years now, why not pop the question?!
laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ Nov. 08 2006,11:49)
pissed.gif
 hey leave the white trash out of this  
jump9.gif

jump9.gif
They are the leaders of a nation wide community. However they are not accepted in the "Tatood White Trash" community. That's my club
tounge.gif

jump9.gif

who is this britney ? has she sung anything worth listening too ?
just kidding on the who is part. lets see two times at the alter for this girl in what two years, kinda like her career, sinking faster than the titanic

(VaBusa @ Nov. 08 2006,09:08)
(WWJD @ Nov. 08 2006,12:07) ..ahem..... PEOPLE NEEEEED TO COURT LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nuff said. THAT'S why no one stays married.

It takes TWO FREAKIN YEARS to really get to know someone. if you aren't willing to put in that time, expect dire consequences
Well, since you've been stalking Anna for years now, why not pop the question?!
laugh.gif
I put in the proper time to find out she isn't for me. She kept dating other guys! I'm not st00pid ya know

Guess there will be plenty of highschool boys thinking they have a chance now. Its sad that some people actually care about this crap though just because she is famous. No one cares when the family down the street gets a divorce even though they go through the same stuff.

(vincent @ Nov. 08 2006,11
zzwhip.gif
) Guess there will be plenty of highschool boys thinking they have a chance now. Its sad that some people actually care about this crap though just because she is famous. No one cares when the family down the street gets a divorce even though they go through the same stuff.
yep. again, thank God for the media [sarc!] Teh family down the street is who we SHOULD care about, but we don't.

poor Britney! boohoo, they are lining up to be your next Mr. EX Spears. Maybe she'll go for the record of most divorces like Elizabeth Taylor.... Britney's way younger... she has a good start.

jeeeez! Even I'M talking about her now...

NEXT!

Back