British war graves desecrated.

newman

Registered
Read on TV today.

Islamist militants have filmed themselves vandalising British war graves in military cemeteries in the Libyan city of Benghazi.

More than 200 headstones and the cross of remembrance in the cemetery were damaged.

Headstones were pulled down, with crucifixes destroyed.

Now am I angry about this, yes I'm very angry.

Am I going out and burn the Koran, and kill some Muslims, no of course not.

I might be wrong but I bet you this will not get hardly any attention from the world media.

These soldiers fought for freedom in World war two, and to be treated like a bit of s***, by these people makes my blood boil.
But I won't be brought down to their level.

I know it is just a few, and that the vast majority of Muslims want to just live in peace, like you and me, and not force their beliefs on anybody else.

Really I don't know what else I can say.

Its people like that who make the uk the toilet it is today... sorry Newman I'm just glad i dont live there anymore.. ( id live in Dover or the Cotswolds,,just cant afford it) I personally feel they should kick them all out!!!

Actually the government did apologize in this case. But I'm not sure it will stop it. These people have no respect for anyone else, and the only thing in the end you can do to make peace with them is unfortunately kill them.

I guess I lost the bet, but I agree with your point on the only way to make peace with them.

Please keep in mind these were not Libyans who did this.
Those graves and American graves and many statues have been in that country since wars end.
I myself saw American and British flags proudly flying in the square in Tripoli. The Libyan people are forever grateful to our nations for saving them like the Jews from the Nazis. The people who did this were outsiders there simply to cause havoc.

Please keep in mind these were not Libyans who did this.
Those graves and American graves and many statues have been in that country since wars end.
I myself saw American and British flags proudly flying in the square in Tripoli. The Libyan people are forever grateful to our nations for saving them like the Jews from the Nazis. The people who did this were outsiders there simply to cause havoc.

Agree. A few bad eggs with a video camera can really stir up some trouble...

Back