British rider takes video of friends death

ride like a fool and you die like an idiot... how sad for his family..

I feel worse for the van driver...

it is trajic, and both riders were both very much outa line with their riding style. that said, it impossible to feel worse for the driver of the van-he's still alive. we all have pushed the speed way more than allowed (or accepted for that matter). we should remember there are other people on the roads with familys of their own. still, never down talk a downed biker--no matter what the cause is.:rulez:

In my opinion, I think the driver of the small car did see him and wanted to block him. There was no room for that small car to pass the other car what with that truck coming the other way. The only other thing I can consider is that one small car just didn't know what they were doing and was trying to pass and didn't see the oncoming truck or the bike but how unlikely is that? No, I really think he/she was trying to block the biker and murdered that biker!

I feel real bad for the passers-by who seen his body parts spread across the highway.thats not a sight anyone should see! Rip......fallen biker!

Never assume that you can anticipate the cages.....or anything else for that matter. Just missed a grouse the other day. Trees don't even stay put like you would expect, see other posts. Short term plan running wild on the streets.

Back