Brilliant!

Maybe some jail time with help him keep his mouth shut - then again maybe he knows everything. Guess he'll have some time to think about it. :laugh:

There is some really smart people out there... like the person that commented

dcxone 4 hours ago
Probably trying to catch his buds with the really fast bikes..:-)

Yamaha YZF R1: 186 mph (297 km/h)

Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird: 190 mph (310 km/h)

MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K: 227 mph (365 km/h)

Suzuki Hayabusa: 248 mph (397 km/h)

Dodge Tomahawk: 350 mph (560 km/h)

Dodge is by far the prettiest one out there.

" Fries was treated for injuries from the crash and from the 'dog' " ,, hahaha,, just can't fix stupid,,,

was that almost 3am? he had to be drinking. or he thought the road was empty. idk. a bunch of us here on the org have "maxed out" , but they never got caught.
what would you do?

i'd pull over (smoking brakes and putting on a big Wohhhh, im not fleein) and take my lumps. there is no running in Wyoming.
but as far as I know, im one of 2, 2007 vigor blues registered in the state. :down:

Wow, obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed....I bet the dog loved catching him too, that's what they live for!

:banghead: :banghead: Never, never, ever admit how fast you were going. Be polite while stopped then get a good attorney to fix the problem later.

There was a guy out on Vancouver Island last year who was such a dumb ass he posted a vid of himself splitting lanes at 300 Kph (187Mph) on his R1 out by Langford British Columbia, then posted it to YouTube. He got his bike seized and sold by the Crown. To top it all off the freakin loser had the bike registered to his MOTHER and wouldn't step up to what he did and let her insurance take the hit. We all like to go fast but a man or woman accepts the consequences of his or her actions.
R1 splitting lanes bc - Bing Videos

Faulty equipment, throttle got stuck 1/2 way through 3rd gear.

Sigh, some squids are really not the sharpest knife in the squid drawer. :hehe:

Back