Bridgestone T31

Old tire year before & bike had less HP.

20170709_152609.jpg

Got your money's worth out of that. it turned into a "Baldini"
Yeah every year was like that why I will never buy anything Dunlop again not for me & I know you get race this or that but the cost is too much 4 me and they still wear fast not for me not Knocking anyone else. Try these won't let you down.

My buddy always says there's good treat on the other side of the cords....
...yeah, the ditch...or worse.

I had a tire chunk up on me a couple years ago on my Bandit, it wasn't pretty, I managed to get home as I was only a few blocks away.

I'll take Wobblelops over BattleCraps any day, lol

I've had Michelins and Continentals that were crap as well.
I used to run Metzeler tires but I found them to be crap.

Many here have good luck with the PR5s so I'll probably look close at those next but my S21s although short lived, stick and handle very well.

I believe if the Battlax were real crap, Suzuki wouldn't put them on so many bikes nor would they put them on their flagship bike.

I've had Michelins and Continentals that were crap as well.
I used to run Metzeler tires but I found them to be crap.

Many here have good luck with the PR5s so I'll probably look close at those next but my S21s although short lived, stick and handle very well.

I believe if the Battlax were real crap, Suzuki wouldn't put them on so many bikes nor would they put them on their flagship bike.

To each their own with tires, as it was a joke.
We each like what we like, and for many reasons.
But, as far as Suzuki not using them if they were real crap, lol...you do know this is Suzuki...right?
I love them, but they don't tend to make the best business decisions.
In truth, Bridgestone makes good tires, but Suzuki only uses them as they give them the best deal.
I'll ride any tire, but only like the feel of a few.
I also hate sport touring tires, with the exception of running them on the rear on the Busa(better tread life for the weight and torque).
There's nothing wrong with them, I just personally have no confidence in their grip.
I also hate the Michelin Pilot's...every style I've ridden, sport and sport touring, but again, just me.
I only get a couple thousand miles out of any brand at best anyway, and I like them sticky, so I can sling gravel on my friends behind me.
Dunlop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q2's and Q3's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol

To each their own with tires, as it was a joke.
We each like what we like, and for many reasons.
But, as far as Suzuki not using them if they were real crap, lol...you do know this is Suzuki...right?
I love them, but they don't tend to make the best business decisions.
In truth, Bridgestone makes good tires, but Suzuki only uses them as they give them the best deal.
I'll ride any tire, but only like the feel of a few.
I also hate sport touring tires, with the exception of running them on the rear on the Busa(better tread life for the weight and torque).
There's nothing wrong with them, I just personally have no confidence in their grip.
I also hate the Michelin Pilot's...every style I've ridden, sport and sport touring, but again, just me.
I only get a couple thousand miles out of any brand at best anyway, and I like them sticky, so I can sling gravel on my friends behind me.
Dunlop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q2's and Q3's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
I feel you, it's always a hard decision to buy tires...which ones last but give grip....there is that fine line between tires gripping good and wearing fast or wearing a long time but giving less grip..

Then there's tri-compounds and sport touring tires that aren't Z rated...etc, etc....

I wouldn't be all that surprised if the Gen 3 comes with some sort of Battlax tires

I feel you, it's always a hard decision to buy tires...which ones last but give grip....there is that fine line between tires gripping good and wearing fast or wearing a long time but giving less grip..

Then there's tri-compounds and sport touring tires that aren't Z rated...etc, etc....

I wouldn't be all that surprised if the Gen 3 comes with some sort of Battlax tires

Hahaha, oh you Know it Will!

Hahaha, oh you Know it Will!
Same as my Ram came with Good Year Wranglers...it will spin easily on dry pavement without even stomping the go fast pedal....winter tires are a must. Ram must have made a bulk purchase deal on them suckers....same as Suzuki did with Bridgestone.

So i got some 31s last thursday and did a 1000kms in the weekend running 36f 38r first 100ks in rain on straight roads and no complaints, the other 900 in dry cool conditions ( 0c - 15c ) on a mix of flat and alpine
pass roads. Early days yet but comparing to the Pilot Road 5s there isnt anything between them - to me , i'll try 38/40 like i had on the 5s. There might be someone out there interested in tyre weights :laugh: so i took a couple of pics.

20190404_104443.jpg

20190404_104512.jpg

20190408_135620.jpg

20190408_135705.jpg

Back