Bridgestone S22F

Yes, they have a hard carcass and sidewalls are pretty stiff, when I mounted them to the K6's rims they were way stiffer and harder to mount than the Michelins.

Bridgestones are great tyres, no doubt about it, my next tyre choice will be the T31's, my mate put a pair on his K1200 Beemer and loves them, said they are way better feel in the wet than his last tyres, Pilot Road 5's, which he said were crap, vague feedback, lack of confidence in opening the throttle at all.
His T31's now have 3000kms on them and still look new, very little wear at all.
My Versys came out with T31s as standard and have 6000kms on them with the rear hinting at squaring off and the front looking ok, it looks like on this bike 2 backs to a front maybe, ive had them on the B King to and were a good sport touring tire.
Had 2 sets of R5s on the King and yes they do spoon on easier, 10,000km life as a pair altho the last 1000-1500 they tended to get a bit squishy :crazy: , more sport than the Bridgys

I love it when @Bumblebee predicts the future
It's my crystal ball.....

You'd laugh at this story...

When I was in uniform, I'd get asked all kinds of questions (especially by officers), I had enough one day and my wife found me a crystal ball somewhere..

I put that on my desk and when someone came in to ask one of their "special" questions...I'd whip the cover off the crystal ball and pretend to 'conjure' up the answer...

The Col got a real kick out of this...he even went out and got one for himself and years later when he was a Gen, I went to visit him at his office and on his desk was his crystal ball...

Back