brembo upgrade

delbert

Registered
been looking at brembo front brake upgrade, seen a set on ebay thats covered around 3000 miles , includes rotors/calipers/ pads/mounting plates/and lines.
currently using ebc prolite discs & pads with braided hoses ,not really that impressed to be honest. so i wondered if any one else has the brembos and are they worth the bucks , there is a reserve on them at £500 with no current bids, not sure if i would want to pay that much,
any feed back would be great , many thanks:beerchug:

Delbert, I always thought that Busa brakes are shid. I am now running Brembo brake set-up as early Duc's and Aprilia's using Braking disc's and PT radial master cylinder, ok a lot of money in total but what a difference. This is the best mod I have made, using Bendex MCR - C-MATRIX pads when hot these things will detach your retinia's, my Busa stops as it should.

Hope this helps mate.

Cheers Del

brakelines.jpg

busa_rear1.jpg

PS Delbert, I am one of only a few on the org that thinks Busa brakes are shid, so don't expect to many replies :whistle:

I like it a lot but too pricey so would stick to the sh.. for now...
My ZX14 brakes are much better than my stock Busa...

Stock brakes are a little to me. I read a radial master helps a ton, so I have a brembo 19x20 just about ready to go on.
Posted via Mobile Device

Stock brakes are a little to me. I read a radial master helps a ton, so I have a brembo 19x20 just about ready to go on.
Posted via Mobile Device

Replace the master cylinder first!

Brembo RCS!

New stuff 004 (Small).jpg

Replace the master cylinder first!

Brembo RCS!

I have the forged 19x20. Just waiting on my Spiegler brake lines and a reservoir mount. Also have an ASV shorty for the brembo on order, but its about 2 weeks out so they say.

I have the brembo calipers for the front and steel braided hoses with galfer brake rotors.And NLT billet brake master cyliners 19x20.Well from me its worth it,got resale value and its easier to dismantle to clean it up.Got the X factor and bling look.

Last edited:
Back