Brembo RCS Install

John, you put down that wheel barrow! You know you don't know nothing about Mach Inery! :poke:

You are a pretty clever guy! I think you could take a can of gas, a screwdriver and crank up a stump! Very nice end product. I'm impressed with your means of improvising!

Sweet job John! :beerchug:

Please keep us informed of how well it performs!

John....obviously you knew this was a serious mod and and the mod gremlins may rear their lil heads at some point. But I have to say you did a great job improvising! Especially w/ the location of the fluid cups :thumbsup: What was the deal w/ the Galfer lines coming up short? When you ordered these...were they "Hayabusa" length specific?

I imagine the feel & feedback for this system is amazing. Nice work and please keep us updated on it after a few rides.

The front brake line kit i used was a 05 GSXR600 +1 inch, as well as having the left line having 1 12 degree banjo bolt, and the other end having a 20 degree banjo bolt!
The right line has 12 degree banjo's on both end!
The clutch line is +2 inches!

John, you put down that wheel barrow! You know you don't know nothing about Mach Inery! :poke:

You are a pretty clever guy! I think you could take a can of gas, a screwdriver and crank up a stump! Very nice end product. I'm impressed with your means of improvising!

Sweet job John! :beerchug:

Please keep us informed of how well it performs!

Steven, as for the performace of these master cylinders, nothing that i have ever ridden stands up to the feel that you have with the Brembo masters!
The clutch has such a better feel, as the respone is so much more precise!
As for the brake, hands down, even with stock calipers, your stopies would gain from it!

Also thank you! :beerchug:

Nice work, John! :beerchug:

Need to keep all this in mind...perhaps we add this to Bessie! :whistle:

Just an FYI, for anyone considering the Brembo master cylinders.

I occured a problem with clutch, a week after the install. I seems the Oem clutch springs aren't heavy enough for this set up!
With the stock springs the pressure plate moves out too far, causing it to bind!
I ended up installing a set of Barnett heavy duty springs, and have not had any more issues!

Excellent job GIXERHP, I was considering the brembo M/C myself, is it a straight forward mount job? will they work with the OEM resrvours? (is that how they're spelt ???)

Gixxer, great work...what did it all set you back? tx, 2hip

Just the master cylinders, and the Rizoma stuff was around $900, plus you need longer lines as well!

Back