Brembo Monobloc M4 Callipers - GEN II

ichiban

Registered
New upgrade.....and what a difference!!!!!!

Brembo Monobloc M4 Callipers

IMAGE_01591.jpg

IMAGE_01589.jpg

those brakes are awesome. quite good value for money to be honest. as fitted to duati 1098 etc. gsxr1000 radial cylinder is good but wont feel right with those calipers,get a brembo one and match those lovely anchors!:laugh:

those brakes are awesome. quite good value for money to be honest. as fitted to duati 1098 etc. gsxr1000 radial cylinder is good but wont feel right with those calipers,get a brembo one and match those lovely anchors!:laugh:

I agree.
I've got a 1198s with the same callipers but with the brembo master cylinder.
They give much better feel and more braking power although that could be influenced by the 50 kg of weight difference

ive just ordered some AP 6 pot mono blocs for my busa on my next AP stock order. i already have a master cylinder and it stops the bike quick enough with standard discs and calipers,i cant imagine with the 6 pots! i'll get some pictures up as soon as i do the mods.

I'm interested to see the AP's. I didn't think they were doing anything new for the market.

ive just ordered some AP 6 pot mono blocs for my busa on my next AP stock order. i already have a master cylinder and it stops the bike quick enough with standard discs and calipers,i cant imagine with the 6 pots! i'll get some pictures up as soon as i do the mods.

Back