brembo discs

keff

Registered
hi, just about to order brembo M4 monobloc calipers and discs for my gen2 (same as ducati 1198) but not sure if the 330mm discs will fit,any info anyone? thanks.

No idea, check with tech @ Brembo, may require additional mods, u could get hit with a restocking fee if it don't work out. Drawings could help.

Hey.............. the M4 will fit however you'll need some 10mm spacers to make them work, which can be purchased at Yoyodyne ask for Fred. The stock rotors will serve you well enough. I'd spend the extra cash on new brembo brake and clutch master cylinders. The RSC's are really nice, and finish off with steel braided lines. Well worth the money spent. Good luck :)

to elaborate on what rhoxsey means is that the Gen2 has 310mm rotors while the Gen1 has 320mm rotors. If you use the off the shelf brembo rotors for the Hayabusa you'll end up with the Gen1 size rotor (320mm). To compensate for the larger diameter you need to space the caliper an additional +10mm. The other option would be to get 310mm rotors instead.

thanks for replys guys,think ill keep standard rotors and spend my hard earned on rcs 19 master cyl and braided lines with the M4s ,sorry about delay but work away and also time difference from scotland:lol:

Back