Breaking News - Motorcycle Pursuit

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
There was a motorcycle pursuit this afternoon in OKC, one of the local news channels had a helicopter up and was following the action.. I will let you decide what you think happened by the faces of the news crew just as they cut away from the live feed....

kwtv.png

Yeah I didn’t see anyone chasing him. Was this a half hearted suicide attempt?

The police terminated the pursuit about 15 minutes before that because of the speed and danger to the community. The news helicopter was still following the bike...

No helmet, very few clothes on, that's gotta hurt.
That truck was the one he nearly hit, truck was on the wrong side of the road in the path of the biker. Then he did the u turn, looked like he was wanting to have words with that driver . . . maybe
wanted to ride straight into the drivers door at speed to hurt him, then chickened out at the last minute and laid the bike down . . idiot.
What sorta bike was that?

I'm sure the clear video will come out in a day or two but it was bad to watch. As I watched him ride for 15 minutes was sure it was going to end in a crash.

As it turns out it appears that truck knew the pursuit had been going on and blocked the road to stop the bike. I guess it worked...

I'm sure the clear video will come out in a day or two but it was bad to watch. As I watched him ride for 15 minutes was sure it was going to end in a crash.

As it turns out it appears that truck knew the pursuit had been going on and blocked the road to stop the bike. I guess it worked...
Exactly my point as to charging the driver of the truck...that was a case of vigilantism and he had no business taking the law into his hands.

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

The truck he almost hit head on was the same truck he t-boned. The driver of that truck likely knew the pursuit was going on. Also, I didnt see that truck pull into the road in that video so more than likely he was already blocking the road. So either it was a horrible suicide attempt or he was so messed up that he didnt see the truck.

Kudos to the truck driver.

After reading the news article, he fled from a traffic stop for reasons unknown. Riders father told news outlets he has mental problems and was just recently released from a hospital following a previous suicide attempt.

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

The truck he almost hit head on was the same truck he t-boned. The driver of that truck likely knew the pursuit was going on. Also, I didnt see that truck pull into the road in that video so more than likely he was already blocking the road. So either it was a horrible suicide attempt or he was so messed up that he didnt see the truck.

Kudos to the truck driver.
"Kudos??"

I disagree...if the bike rider was shooting at people on the way by maybe..even the cops knew once they stopped the pursuit, eventually the rider would slow down then they'd go pick him up at his house.

The guy in the truck needs to be sorted out for his role in this. BUT....

he will probably be awarded and deemed a hero...

"Kudos??"

I disagree...if the bike rider was shooting at people on the way by maybe..even the cops knew once they stopped the pursuit, eventually the rider would slow down then they'd go pick him up at his house.

The guy in the truck needs to be sorted out for his role in this. BUT....

he will probably be awarded and deemed a hero...
I agree with u on this and awfully surprised by gamedic and his response. I don't care what the issue is short of endangering your family you don't ever block a bike like that we all know he was wrong fir what he was doing but we also know that stopping a bike at high speed ain't easy when someone pulls a truck in front of u and im sure there isn't one among us that hasn't pissed off a cager with our riding or passing then . Like said previously cops called it off so should the news and the guy probably would have went on his way.

The guy in the truck should be charged with attempted murder blocking the road like that. If the cops terminated the pursuit, this person had no business doing what they did.
Actually that's the truck that almost ran him off the road isn't it? The truck was on his side of the road. That's why he came back after him. The guy in the truck must have seen him bust that U and then blocked the road. I would say the guy in the truck is in big trouble.

Couple of months ago, I worked a motorcycle accident. When we got on scene, the dead person on the side of the road was deemed the rider and the accident was called "no foul fatality" and PD assumed he stole the bike because it wasnt his. What really happened was the real rider was high and also a mentally unfit person who came around a corner and hit a pedestrian who was walking home. The tire marks across his chest proved he wasnt the rider. The suspect was found several days later hiding out two counties away and was taken into custody and charged with murder.

Less than a month ago, a motorcycle was stolen up here and he too led police on a chase. He blew through an intersection colliding with a small car that critically injured a high school student.

I have been riding for years though not as long as most of yall and I will be riding for many more years. I've done stupid things in my early years and no longer do it. I stand by my comments. I wont cater to the views that he was "one of us" and the truck driver was wrong. Our differentiating views are what make us unique and makes the world go round.

Back