Breaking Bad -- Lessons Learned.

RedHerring

Registered
Do you watch this show?

My lesson after the last episode...

Bring a rifle to a handgun fight.

Who survives the gunfight?

Gomez is toast. Your opinion?

That was a lot of lead from automatic weapons flying last week...they'd both be dead already, but I agree...Gomez is probably gonna get it.

Our Pilots in the armed forces take dexadrine. Guess what that is.

I am a mild mannered scientist. It sucks to know the truth about things that others know nothing about
except a religion-like belief in what they have been told. It is rather funny in a tragic sort of way.

Back to the subject at hand.

A saiga 12 with a drum magazine and time to aim V.S. a glock and a 12 gauge pump?

Everybody downrange would be perforated, but the only character that is dispensable is
Gomez, and it will promote empathy toward the DEA.

Not a single battle rifle among them, yet lots of body armor.

Who wins?

As a scientist, I am pulling for walter. Whats so bad about meth anyway?

Pure meth is not so bad for you.

Ya..nothing like going a few days without sleep, losing your appetite, picking up a little meth induced psychosis or brain damage. Not so bad for some...but I think I'll pass.

WARNING:
AMPHETAMINES HAVE A HIGH POTENTIAL FOR ABUSE. ADMINISTRATION OF AMPHETAMINES FOR PROLONGED PERIODS OF TIME MAY LEAD TO DRUG DEPENDENCE AND MUST BE AVOIDED. PARTICULAR ATTENTION SHOULD BE PAID TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUBJECTS OBTAINING AMPHETAMINES FOR NON-THERAPEUTIC USE OR DISTRIBUTION TO OTHERS, AND THE DRUGS SHOULD BE PRESCRIBED OR DISPENSED SPARINGLY.
MISUSE OF AMPHETAMINES MAY CAUSE SUDDEN DEATH AND SERIOUS CARDIOVASCULAR ADVERSE EVENTS.

Hmmm..."sudden death and the threat of serious cardiovascular adverse effects". <<< Says another scientist...lol Better safe than sorry I think...

But ya...I'm pulling for Walter too. He's a nice guy at heart.

I agree the auto 12 gauge would destroy anything down range in milli seconds. no chance they got behind the truck in time

WHY is nobody talking about this??

What a FANTASTIC season! Really hate to see this show go away. :down:

I love Breaking Bad, but I've stopped watching it in the hopes that I can get Omar to watch...seems the only recent show I recommended that he enjoys involves lesbians in prison...go figure :rofl:

Dexter, True Blood, Breaking Bad...all shows I keep holding off on watching to see if Omar is interested...are there lesbians in prison? No, next! :banghead:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I love Breaking Bad, but I've stopped watching it in the hopes that I can get Omar to watch...seems the only recent show I recommended that he enjoys involves lesbians in prison...go figure :rofl:

Dexter, True Blood, Breaking Bad...all shows I keep holding off on watching to see if Omar is interested...are there lesbians in prison? No, next! :banghead:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

During my home stay I'm gonna get NetFlix to check out the lesbo show.. :laugh:

During my home stay I'm gonna get NetFlix to check out the lesbo show.. :laugh:

Omar's waiting patiently for season 2...first time ever he's interested in something aside from cooking shows and how-it's made... LOL

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I thought for a few seconds there that Walt bought hanks life for 80,000,000$
skyler pulling a knife on him was what got me.

Well, I guess we are all alone in this world.

Everyone has their point of view, most of them, well OPINION.

I didn't think hank would get it. But, what you do with your mind and body is your own business. Not the DEAs.

Not YOURS. mine.

What's good for the community is communist.

Hank and gomie made a mistake. There are forces aligned against you that you have no idea of their power.

Same with you and me. Don't screw up. :-)

RH

IMO,best show on TV.Have seen every episode(and reruns)and hate to see it end though i guess it's about run it's course.Always pulled for Walt.:thumbsup:

Back