Brand new stock 2012 Busa at the track

Looks like you have yourself a brand new shining star!

I don't brag nor am I a world class rider. I've been in this business for decades and certainly know horst sh it when I smell it!

No, what I have is a perpetual annoyance with the way you come off to members, especially new members. You love to play the know-it-all guy, and I'm telling you since no one else will, it's not appreciated here. You have your following and those that you've helped, but you CONSTANTLY come off as the keyboard commando you apparently thrive to be. No one is ever impressed, especially me. You like being "Tuf" guy, find a site where they'll worship you the way you want to be worshipped because it's not going to happen here.

I know sh*t when I smell it too Tuf, and I think it's coming from your direction. Get over yourself and stop beating up on members who are just posting up something fun they did or something new they learned. You want to be a teacher? Learn to show respect and you'll get it back. I'm sick of hearing complaints from members, old and new, wondering WTF your problem is...I think I'm pretty clear on this and I've let it go for far too long. I won't coddle; never have...get over yourself and try to be a contributing member, not an antagonistic rider.

Hot damn Pan, you have put some meat on that a$$!

You aren't tellin me yore constantly power slidin at half throttle in third gere and never leave a mark too, are you?

Now come on, thar caint be two of you on the same forum!

Hey, guys who can ride like that have photographs as well as video of such activity. All of em! Guys that can slide a bike through a corner at will like Danny Eslick don't show up on a busa forum tooting their horn! At least not til now! :beerchug:

Listen up Tuffy [not that you'd ever listen to others, since you seem to know everything]...

There's a simple word we use for people [and I use the term loosely in your case] like you down here... Bully. You are a bully. Like back in school, there were bullies in the playground. They would pick on the new kids. They had a few friends, who usually didn't like the bully either, but were too scared to speak up. These bullies had poor social skills and only related to others by bossing them around. YOU are a bully.

Bullies usually like to been seen as tough guys [funny that, isn't it, Tuffy?], but only challenge those they see as weak, and from a very cowardly place [like behind a keyboard].

Dookoo, keep enjoying your Busa my friend. There will always be self-appointed cops like Tuffy who hide behind their keyboards and criticise to boost they're own egos, seeing it as their role to correct others.

Looks like you have yourself a brand new shining star!

I don't brag nor am I a world class rider. I've been in this business for decades and certainly know horst sh it when I smell it!

Ohh Tuff let the guy tell an exciting story of spinning a tire blahh blahh he may be related to that one we had that could run 160 in 3rd with his gf on the back...
Carry on dude add to the story and put some some Michelins on I wanna see that front tire up on the exit turns..
Cow chit I know horse chit ask me.. hands the popcorn over as I go sit on my busa and make fast sounds

FWIW, there is so much WIN in this pic!
VP2_1002.jpg

I absolutely love the cup holder, the only thing that would make this pic better would be a 32oz soda in there. Love it bro!

Yup. A Kuhmo run flat Ecsta 205/55/16. Now I run a Falken Ziex 912 205/60/16. MC tires just don't last much past 2500k miles in the heavy Wing. Darkside for the Wing any day. I also run a rear tire up front, the Bridgestone BT-45. 1000 lb bikes changes everything.

Thanks everyone for the support. I'll be off the air till the 20th as I'll be at lake Don Pedro for some r&r. Be safe everyone

PLEASE do not let Charlie see the pic of the Goldwing out on a trackday.....

Ha ha, whos Charlie? Anyways, it's Official. Laguna Seca trackday Sept 15 with Keigwins. I can provide modest lodging if anyone from the Org wants to join. I'm going on the Busa, not my track bike...just because.

Ha ha, whos Charlie? Anyways, it's Official. Laguna Seca trackday Sept 15 with Keigwins. I can provide modest lodging if anyone from the Org wants to join. I'm going on the Busa, not my track bike...just because.

Charlie (TwoBrothersBusa) is a hayabusa.org member, track instructor, and overall great guy... who recently picked up a new Gold Wing. :laugh:

Ohh Tuff let the guy tell an exciting story of spinning a tire blahh blahh he may be related to that one we had that could run 160 in 3rd with his gf on the back...
Carry on dude add to the story and put some some Michelins on I wanna see that front tire up on the exit turns..
Cow chit I know horse chit ask me.. hands the popcorn over as I go sit on my busa and make fast sounds

No problem, it wasn't 3rd gear though. Also no girlfriend, she married me.

GPS.jpg

GPS2.jpg

GPS.jpg

GPS2.jpg

Thats cheating. It has to be mounted on a Busa.

I do have a question though, was that what it took to leave Tuff in the dust while he was coaching the other riders on the track how not to spin a wheel at mid RPM? Bet you were spinning around the entire track at that speed huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, with all of Tuf's vast knowledge of EVERYTHING related to riding, tires, gear and life in general, I keep wondering why I've never ever seen his name in lights, or on the lineup for MotoGP, or anything really beyond being keyboard-commando-antagonist-extraordinaire here on the oRg...so odd, isn't it?? Go figure :sarcasm:

Yep i wondered that too... guys a friggin idiot with a mega superiority complex

Whoa! Who knew that there would be all this hostility behind some pics of a guy having a good time????

PLEASE do not let Charlie see the pic of the Goldwing out on a trackday.....

How about two Goldwings at Laguna Seca Nov 2012. Now my Wing has full Race Tech front with G3-S rear shocks and raised billet MWF pegs.

LagunaResize1.jpg

Now it even scrapes the rear brake pedal.

101612a.png

I realized I didn't post the right video of the Wings at Laguna. Here goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back