Brand New Bike - Problems Right Off - Not happy

They need to put a BRAND NEW FULLY and PROPERLY CHARGED battery in your BRAND NEW bike.

Now that that's out of the way I'll stop yelling st my keyboard. :whistle:

P.S. Rich, are you feeling a little extra spunky today? :rofl:

P.S.S. A dead battery can stall the bike......only if it represents a direct short to the system. It would then stall the bike by blowing a fuse or two.

Geez, there is a lot of stupid bashing in this thread! Lots of idiotic information too. He simply had a dead battery that when charged has worked fine. I had the same problem. Some people on here have got him needing repairs, etc. A common simple problem with an easy common fix! I wonder on these threads sometimes if anyone is actually riding their bikes......

You know I'm exaggerating, but come on guys, too much bashing over nothing. A dead battery, the easiest problem anyone will ever have!

I would contact suzuki, tell them the story.

I'd wait a few days and see if they contact me with any offers, if not, contact them again and say "i'm worried my charging system or battery will have a shortened lifespan,
so I'm considering returning the bike for a refund, unless I get a brand new
battery and free break in service. If not I will be returning my bike
exactly on such and such date" or ask for a free extended warranty.

If you thnk about it, they'd rather kick out something than take that 1st bike depreciation having to sell it as used.. and they'd rather keep a happy
customer, so it'd be in their best interest to offer you something.

As a shop owner, I am prepared to do something like this anytime there is a problem.

Back