Brand new 06 busa blue/grey, first busa

DrBoom

Donating Member
Registered
Can anyone show me some pics of what they have done for rear turn signals , because that big ass rear piece has got to go. plus I have got a post in the topic of vanity plates Feed back there would also be appreciated.

I did the competition werkes fender eliminator because I wanted to keep the stock taillight. It looks like this......

post_6_78820_busa_ass.jpg

The cheaper way is to buy a tail light integrator. On Ebay with lense about 80 bucks. Take a dremel and cut off the fender. Take your plate braket off and flip it upside down, drill 2 holes right behind the plate light and using the bolts you have from removing the bracket...reinstall. Ran mine this way until I bought an undertail.

RacerV you can get the same integrator from wal-mart or Uhaul trailer supply for $25....
wink.gif

I cut the flap off up to the point of where the tag locator is, then changed to smoked short staulk blinkers ($30)

rearend.jpg

RacerV you can get the same integrator from wal-mart or Uhaul trailer supply for $25....
wink.gif
The one I was referring to has a crap load of LED's in it. Brake lights and blinkers all self contained. Clear Alternatives I think. I would sell it for $50.00 complete with a smoked lense and you can pick it up at the bash if you like. Dont need it due to the new undertail.

I'm using a led tail-light with clear signals combo , it has a crystal clear lens with ultra bright leds , it's about $110 at ebay.com

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Back