Braking improvements...

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
Usually most people do the stainless brake lines (i.e. Galfer or Goodbridge), EBC HH brake pads, and possibly Galfer wave rotors. The stainless lines and brake pads are quite affordable, but if you've got the coin, the Galfer rotors are the way to go. You will definitely notice the difference. And for the people with real deep pockets, you can change the entire caliper setup and switch from stock to a set of Brembo's... which will be very expensive. It all depends on your style of riding and what you can afford. Hope this helps...

bacharles

"help@hayabusa.org" <help@hayabusa.org> wrote:

There is a new help desk submission

Ticket Details
------------------------------------------

Usually most people do the stainless brake lines (i.e. Galfer or Goodbridge), EBC HH brake pads, and possibly Galfer wave rotors. The stainless lines and brake pads are quite affordable, but if you've got the coin, the Galfer rotors are the way to go. You will definitely notice the difference. And for the people with real deep pockets, you can change the entire caliper setup and switch from stock to a set of Brembo's... which will be very expensive. It all depends on your style of riding and what you can afford. Hope this helps...

bacharles

"help@hayabusa.org" <help@hayabusa.org> wrote:

There is a new help desk submission

Ticket Details
Ticket ID.............: 76
Logged by.............: pass
Category..............: Hayabusa Repairs/Mechanical
Subject...............: brakes
Priority..............: 2 ( 1 Urgent - 5 Inquiry )

hi can you please advise how to improve stopping this thing i have just fitted hell brake lines and would like to change the pads again these sinterd pads are crap any ideas,also would a full fairing and body plastics fom a 99'2000 fit my 03 cheers any help graitfully received thanks again

URL:

Thank You

The Hayabusa Owners Group Team

Just disregard my first post. I boo-booed on the "copy" and "paste"...
biggrin.gif

Back