brake pads

jamesnismo

Registered
looking to change pads, and i'm wondering which set is best. i see galfer a lot on this site and am wondering who has tried what and with what success. a buddy of mine has a cbr 954 and put ebc hh and said they don't have the initial bite as the stock pads. wondering if anyone has used them on their busa. any info would be great thanks. james

The EBC HH pads give much better braking than that stockers. If you're going from stock, I don't see how you can be disappointed with the EBC HH pads.

Um, maybe I should buy a set of EBC HH pads? Is it cheaper to put on braided lines at the time you put the pads on (assuming your a poser like me and have to get somene to do it for you)? What do the HH pads cost on average? Sorry, not trying to divert the thread, it seems to be basically the same topic?

GMBusa had a thread on here about being able to get the pads and Galfer brake lines. You can do a search for him.

Um, maybe I should buy a set of EBC HH pads?  Is it cheaper to put on braided lines at the time you put the pads on (assuming your a poser like me and have to get somene to do it for you)?  What do the HH pads cost on average? Sorry, not trying to divert the thread, it seems to be basically the same topic?
e,
Buy the pads, and install them. It will probably take under an hour if you're careful. It's relatively easy. Probably easier than changing out the lines. You'll be amazed at the stopping difference.

Make sure you break them in properly. No hard braking for the first 50 or so miles to prevent glazing.

Go for it!

have any of you guys tried ferodo sintered pads? my local shop has them in stock and was considered trying them.....

Back