Brake lines ... which is best for the $

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
I had Goodridge on my 03 Busa.

What are you folks using, which is best quality for the $ ? ???

My basic search has been Goodridge, HEL, and Galfer

thanks - K

Speigler top shelf..lmk

Spiegler Performance Parts

Spiegler-Brake-Lines_small.jpg

Last edited:
i use a hel race setup,basically a 3 line kit.in carbon colour with red ends.very good looking and affordable.i paid £45 which is about 60 dollars.a bit pricey but they work a treat,the rear brake pedal is solid.im sure all the branded stuff should be good.i got mine from a guy in england mind.:thumbsup:

I have the Spiegler line on my front I did a measurement of before and after the lines.
My lever moves 5/16ths less then with the stock line.
I got mine config same as stock also.
I also now have Pazzo levers and the adjustment is set on 1 (closest to bars.)

Last edited:
What are you folks using, which is best quality for the $ ? ???

Kent - I'm launching a Galfer Group Buy on Monday. :thumbsup:

Buy the braided front line kit, get the rear 1/2 off.

Same goes for Galfer Wave Rotors. Buy a front set, get the rear rotor half off. Killer deal. :beerchug:

I'm using goodridge, but i don't quite like the idea that the lines split at the calipers instead of at the master cylinder

I purchased my Galfer rear from Tim @ Pashnit. Great service and fair price. Works terrific. Wardie

Street and Track had a GB a month or so ago I got these. Carbo fiber look with gold ends. @ $150 TMD

Now i am looking for the same type for my throttle and idle cables. Been searching for a while and no one seems to make these cables other than stock black. What gives??? i would think all matching lines/cables would be a nice touch.

CIMG0786.JPG

Mine aren't on your list :poke:

I like Speigler lines since you can adjust the banjo fittings and you can even go with custom angled banjo's.

I used to have Hel lines. They were fine.

Just stay away from any that have colored banjo's. The paint over time can flake from exposure to brake fluid.

I have spieglar...no complaints here. ABM Rotors and Carbon Lorraine pads.

IMG_0793.JPG

IMG_0863.JPG

IMG_0795.JPG

IMG_0788.JPG

Back