Brake Line Sale

$140 tyd for dual fronts, rear and clutch line. Let me know what year and what color lines and ends you guys want. shoot me a pm on the rotors.:thumbsup:

What if we have already done lines with you for the busa and we were just so happy with it that we wanted to do it to a different bike? :whistle:

$140 tyd for dual fronts, rear and clutch line. Let me know what year and what color lines and ends you guys want. shoot me a pm on the rotors.:thumbsup:

What brand lines are they and what colors are available? I would like something with black ends/banjos and maybe clear green or black lines. For a 2009. Are these stock type front lines?

HEL brake line kits are provided with a pvc cover available in transparent red, red, "KTM" orange, transparent yellow, yellow, lime "Kawasaki" green, transparent green, transparent neon blue, blue, denim blue, dark blue, purple, pink, black, transparent carbo-look, silver-gray, white or clear, to protect paintwork and fairings.
banjos.png

No extra charge on extended line with a 4 line kit.:beerchug:

HEL brake line kits are provided with a pvc cover available in transparent red, red, "KTM" orange, transparent yellow, yellow, lime "Kawasaki" green, transparent green, transparent neon blue, blue, denim blue, dark blue, purple, pink, black, transparent carbo-look, silver-gray, white or clear, to protect paintwork and fairings.
banjos.png

No extra charge on extended line with a 4 line kit.:beerchug:

is that a dark blue or purple banjo fitting, tough to tell on my phone. depending on that it may be black ends but you can count me in!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back