brake levers

tim847

Registered
ok guys, i just got back from afghansitan, and i was taking the bike out. i lost my footing on the loose gravel while i was stopped. Naturally:banghead: I now need a brake lever. Anyone have any suggestions on place to order the part and possibly a diagram to work with?

Think I've still got my oem levers too.
Somebody here can extend a bit of gratitude to you for your service in the form of a free brake lever.

And thank you for your service, welcome home.

It's very easy to change. Unscrew bolt with 8mm wrench, pull it up and out and take lever off.
Repeat in reverse, done.

Hey all, Thanks for the response!!! Kevin sent me one this morning. I really appreciate the support! And Blaca, its great to be home!!!

Hey all, Thanks for the response!!! Kevin sent me one this morning. I really appreciate the support! And Blaca, its great to be home!!!

Vet's Rock.:bowdown:
10 mm nut on the bottom.Then the bolt threads out,(its a safety feature.) Some guys have tried to hit it out.A little tiny bit of grease on the bolt on re-istallation. (its a pivot point).

RSD.

Thanks for the tip! We are just doing our part. The real heros are the wives and husbands keeping together at hope.

Tim I couldnt get the levers out yesterday but sent via priority mail this morning. You should get them friday. I sent brake and clutch lever in case you ever have a mishap on the left side. ;)

Hey all one more question. anyone have a location to get a good digital parts catalog for the busa gen 2?

Guys just to say... i bough the Pazzos but rode a mates bike with ASV's.. oh my the ASV's feel SO much better with those rounded edges...

Back