brake levers

tim847

Registered
ok guys, i just got back from afghansitan, and i was taking the bike out. i lost my footing on the loose gravel while i was stopped. Naturally:banghead: I now need a brake lever. Anyone have any suggestions on place to order the part and possibly a diagram to work with?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Think I've still got my oem levers too.
Somebody here can extend a bit of gratitude to you for your service in the form of a free brake lever.

And thank you for your service, welcome home.

tim847

Registered
Hey all, Thanks for the response!!! Kevin sent me one this morning. I really appreciate the support! And Blaca, its great to be home!!!

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Hey all, Thanks for the response!!! Kevin sent me one this morning. I really appreciate the support! And Blaca, its great to be home!!!
Vet's Rock.:bowdown:
10 mm nut on the bottom.Then the bolt threads out,(its a safety feature.) Some guys have tried to hit it out.A little tiny bit of grease on the bolt on re-istallation. (its a pivot point).

RSD.

Tim I couldnt get the levers out yesterday but sent via priority mail this morning. You should get them friday. I sent brake and clutch lever in case you ever have a mishap on the left side. ;)

Jza

Registered
Guys just to say... i bough the Pazzos but rode a mates bike with ASV's.. oh my the ASV's feel SO much better with those rounded edges...