Brake lever fading after some turns

Sorry but I can't see your help anywhere and I'm not pissed, you mind reader, just not a big fan of people who look for a place where they can show off. As I said, its not a matter of brand and BTW, the 484 calipers that you've got on your bike don't match with any of the Brembo recommended options.
If you have anything to say to help me I would really appreciate it.
Cheers
Good luck mate , you seem to really know what your doing , you are certainly onto it mate and doing well from all your choices so far ...
Hahahaha , I like my Brembo setup bro , real happy , proud to show it all off !!

Sorry but I can't see your help anywhere and I'm not pissed, you mind reader, just not a big fan of people who look for a place where they can show off. As I said, its not a matter of brand and BTW, the 484 calipers that you've got on your bike don't match with any of the Brembo recommended options.
If you have anything to say to help me I would really appreciate it.
Cheers
show off brake calipers? lol.... shoot me now.

its those damn lines or maybe u got a caliper piston out of round and moving around..... and when the caliper piston tucks just right ure lever has some give to it.... not much left to diagnose...…...
Calipers ruled out, they're brand new.

It's not a matter of components, it's something else
Once you rule out the possible it must be the impossible. You have switched out everything so either your process of elimination has a hole in it or it all in your head. Not being a smartass but that's the only conclusion we can draw.

If you used the same lines in all the part swaps that is the link, no matter how unlikely.

I've already gone through all the components bit by bit, tried 3 different radial MC, 3 different calipers, 2 sets of braided brake lines, several brake pads, sintered and Brembo Z04, I use motul 660, Changed the reservoir.... I don't know what else I can do.
Sounds like the only thing you haven't changed is the lever....if you have changed everything else but you still have the problem, that must be where the problem is...that's the only component of the entire system that's remained the same.
Unless you forgot to mention that in the list of things you've changed.

Once you rule out the possible it must be the impossible. You have switched out everything so either your process of elimination has a hole in it or it all in your head. Not being a smartass but that's the only conclusion we can draw.

If you used the same lines in all the part swaps that is the link, no matter how unlikely.
I agree... shyt can those lines and just use oem or steel braided..... if this doesn't fix it.... trade it in.

Everything has been swapped, that's what makes no sense, maybe two pairs of braided lines were bad? Maybe but... long shot

Everything has been swapped, that's what makes no sense, maybe two pairs of braided lines were bad? Maybe but... long shot
bring it to a Suzuki dealership and have them bleed the brakes.... a different one if u have already done that...………

Sounds like the only thing you haven't changed is the lever....if you have changed everything else but you still have the problem, that must be where the problem is...that's the only component of the entire system that's remained the same.
Unless you forgot to mention that in the list of things you've changed.
Lever has been also changed among with the MC

Guys, new symptom:
I just notice that when I get a bit hard on the brakes, from the second half of the travel (approx) the lever feels like is pushing my finger forward

Back