Brake Check!

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone here brake check someone while on your bike??? I would like to think no matter how angry we got at someone we would realize the stupidity of doing it while on two wheels. But I have seen them do it here in FL never ends well.

Maybe the cager did something but whatever it was your method of dealing with it is a Fail of epic proportions:poke:

It's about as smart as stopping to film a car fire on the highway

Love how the driver takes his time getting out and checks out the front end of his car before checking on the dude that just slide down the freeway.

The person who has the right of way is the one THAT HAS THE LEAST TO LOOSE.....

I don't think those were filmed in Florida or the US , but it was funny the guy gets out checked the car over slowly walks away looks back again while the truck drivers have stopped and are running across the road to the idiot :laugh:

That car must have had 100 fuel cells or it was loaded with explosives :whistle:

I remember the dude in Texas that stopped to film the fertilizer plant fire with his young daughter and her screaming daddy lets please go after the explosion.

I don't think those were filmed in Florida or the US , but it was funny the guy gets out checked the car over slowly walks away looks back again while the truck drivers have stopped and are running across the road to the idiot :laugh:

That car must have had 100 fuel cells or it was loaded with explosives :whistle:

I remember the dude in Texas that stopped to film the fertilizer plant fire with his young daughter and her screaming daddy lets please go after the explosion.

This from Russia I think

well i guess i'll think twice before i do something that stupid in the future. hope the rider is alright.

Back