Braided Stainless lines, full port valve,

Mikey D

Registered
Yeah I know...

But why would I post a bike thread in the Random Thoughts Forum?

I got the water main run to my addition!  Yippee!

This is my cool wazoo water heater with all of the above mentioned features.  I used the pressure guage to check for leaks when I ran all of the copper, so I figured it would be cool to leave it in.

IM001092.JPG

Here's a hint about a new water heater. Remove that shiddy little drain valve (usually plastic) and replace it with a full port ball valve. The increased water flow (when you drain the tank lie yer supposed to) will keep the tank freeer (more free?) of sediments, and it will not ever fail to close once you open it.

Yep more braided stainless!

IM001093.JPG

And my main source of happieness!

No more going downstairs to pee!

Wahoo!

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>We got WATER!!</span>

I suprised Tammy by puting it in while she was at class last night. I even let her pee in it first. Now if that's not romantic, I don't know what is!

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089159621 -->

IM001094.JPG

Gee Mikey.. I really, uh, don't know what to say.. you're the man!!! Oh, and thanks for taking a pic of the 'water closet' with the lid down!  
laugh.gif

Gee Mikey.. I really, uh, don't know what to say.. you're the man!!! Oh, and thanks for taking a pic of the 'water closet' with the lid down!  
laugh.gif
Yeah, Tammy is trying to teach me discresion. I'm kinda slow in that department.

Wait till ya'll see what is on the other side of the bathroom!

laugh.gif
Yeah, Tammy is trying to teach me discresion.  I'm kinda slow in that department.  

Wait till ya'll see what is on the other side of the bathroom!
oh man... ya got me wondering now.. is it an S&M room or something? come on.. spill the beans...
biggrin.gif

OK, here ya go.

Super deluxe custom shower with dual heads and dual controls!

Yup, yup, yup!

Shower.JPG

And, for the piece of resistance...

A genuine Jacuzzi, jacuzzi tub!

Definately can't wait to slide into it.

Remember, under construction folks!

IM001096.JPG

Wow.....how 'bout some carbon fibre bits thrown in there to really spice things up, you wild man!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

JK, bud....looks like the addition is nearing completion!

biggrin.gif

Wow.....how 'bout some carbon fibre bits thrown in there to really spice things up, you wild man!!!  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

JK, bud....looks like the addition is nearing completion!
So where can I get carbon fiber panels for it?

Yes, we are seing the light att he end of the tunnel! Of course, when this is done I've got the patio cover to build, the fish pond to finish, and then...

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>The Shop!</span>

biggrin.gif

Back