Braided brake lines

Juggler

Techie Answer Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Looking to get a set of brake lines (and probably clutch), and am interested in what you have and if you like it. Anybody use the GOODRIDGE KEVLAR BRAKE LINES? And lastly, what's a good price to pay?

As always, thanks in advance for the response!

I have the Galfer braided lines. They are awesome with the Double H pads. Great stopping power with no fade.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

I have heard Galfer, Goodrich, and Spiegler are all good stuff, anything is head and shoulders above stock.

are some of them shorter than others ?
thought i saw where some people who had bar risers or helibars had trouble with the lines being too short ?

any ideas
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Looking to get a set of brake lines (and probably clutch), and am interested in what you have and if you like it.  Anybody use the GOODRIDGE KEVLAR BRAKE LINES?  And lastly, what's a good price to pay?

As always, thanks in advance for the response!
Hey Juggler,

This is my good samaritan deed for the day. I just recently purchased Goodbridge lines for all around (i.e. clutch, front and rear brakes) for the reasonably good price of $150 from Newport Cycle Parts. You can get either Goodbridge or Galfer. Either way, you can't go wrong. Love the feel of the more crisp stopping power. Just my .02, but it can sometimes be worth a million bucks.

Brian

Jace, not shorter. Just prefer longer lines to accomodate the higher handle bars................... Gives them a little breathing room.

I've got Goodridge steel braided brakelines, and man did they make a difference. I noticed the increased braking performance my first ride out.... It well worth the cost. I got my from www.kneedraggers.com an was well pleased with their price and service

Just read an article some place. I think it was motorcycleist mag. No banjo bolt lines. Interesting.

Back